Well that was pretty epic.
It’s kind of surreal to think of what juts happened, around 120 educators sat in a room and listened to students deliver presentations on how they should teach. This is a credit to both the students, and the teachers. A credit to the students for choosing to be there, choosing the present and choosing the put on the event. A credit to the teachers for listening to the students, hearing what they had to say and being so open minded.
Personally I was so impressed by the quality of the presentations, so well done to;
- Matt Gibson and Megan Richardson Fulford School Being Digital Leaders.
- Ethan Redmond Fulford School Thinking Computer Science.
- Peter Clarke Fulford School.
- Cloud Computing and its Influence on Education (with a live game demonstration!).
- Lady Lumleys School Developing ICT At Lady Lumleys and Digital Leaders Scheme.
- David King All Saints YouTube Education.
- Jakub Waniek and Sam Festenstein Video Technology Within Lessons.
- Clevedon Digital Leaders Clevedon Piktochart.
- Adam Swinton Fulford School Animation in Education.
Thanks to Bob Harrison for Opening the Event and acting as compare for the night. And thank you to those who attended. If you were unable to attend a YouTube video documenting what happened should be live within the week.
Once again, bravo to those who presented, a big thank you to those who attended or helped out and now it’s down to you. The event has happened, we need to make sure all these fantastic ideas aren’t lost, but captured and truly change the course of education.